moving your content from local server to WordPress server is critical you
should always do this with care.
Below is the step one can follow to export a content.
1) Export your database.
Firstly, install phpMyAdmin.and try to connect to the WordPress database. In
most of the cases, phpMyAdmin Comes predefine with WordPress package. You can
make use of that.
2) Go to phpMyAdmin console click on the Export button and select appropriate
3) Upload your all local WordPress files to your live web server using FileZilla
or any other file transfer software by connecting with username password and
hostname provided by your server provider.
4) Create MySQL database on a web server as underlying database for WordPress
website is Mysql. So you need to install Mysql onto the web server. Follow the
screen instruction for installing.
5) Import WordPress database on the web server and try to import this database
6) Change your URL to live URL i.e change from localhost to wor hostname don’t
forget to set your homepage meaning when you hit the URL of your hostname your
homepage should display.
7) If you are facing a broken image and broken links path then you need to fix the
And that’s how