Hello guys so many of you having a problem of installing unsigned drivers on windows. But don’t worry because you are at the right place to get your solution done. Here i am going to show you a very simple method to disable the the Unsigned drivers enforcement on windows (8, 9, 10). And by doing that you can install any unsigned drivers or the drivers that are not signed by windows. By default the unsigned drivers enforcement is disabled on windows and you can enable it by following the steps below.
1. Go to Windows settings. To go to Windows settings open up the Control Panel and search for Windows Settings or search on Cortana.
2. On Windows settings search for Recovery option and open it up.
3. On Recovery Settings page in Advanced Startup click on the Restart Now button at the bottom of the page. After this the windows will go into the Recovery mode.
4. In the Recovery mode choose the Second option Troubleshoot.
5. In the Troubleshoot menu click on Advanced Options.
6. In the Advanced Options menu click on the Startup Settings.
7. In Startup Settings click on Restart Button.
8. Now on the Startup Settings page view and press the key 7, that is the 7th option (Disable driver signature enforcement).
9. After that the Windows will start booting and restarts.
So, After that you can install any Unsigned drivers on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Note: This process is temporary that is if you restart or shutdown and reopens the windows, Then the Driver Signature Enforcement will be enabled automatically. So if you want to disable it then you need to do the same process again.