What is Microsoft Office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest standalone version of Microsoft’s Office software. Like previous versions, Microsoft Office 2019 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Visio 2019.
Whilst Microsoft has shifted its efforts to its subscription based cloud service, Office 365, Office 2019 allows users to pay a one-time fee to get access to Microsoft services forever. Office 2019 is also useful for those that prefer to save and access their files offline without cloud backups.
The Top New Changes to Microsoft Office 2019
For a quick summary, here is a look at the top new changes that have come to Office 2019. Keep in mind that all of these changes will also be made available for Office 365. If you already have an active 365 subscription, you’ll be able to take advantage of these changes immediately.
- Scalable Vector Graphics for Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Translator in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Create Math Equations with LaTeX equation in Word
- Create smoother animations and movements with Morph in PowerPoint
- New navigation feature called Zoom for PowerPoint
- Use Surface Pen to navigate slides in PowerPoint
- Exciting new functions in Excel
- More powerful Inking functionality for all of Office 2019